lake ontario tribin

joe

well folks ... one last kick at the cat here for trouting today, the traffic this morning was just god awefull 1 hour 20 minutes

for a drive thats usually 20 minutes :) when are people in this province ever going to learn how to drive in the dang snow :)

so i get there a little later than i wanted to be but, im the first one into the parking lot OK things are looking up now ! :) its mild out

and not raining or snowing. was supposed to hook up with someone from the board sorry buddy i waited till 820 am then set off down

the hill, hahaha what a time i had slippin and slidin in the snow. felt soled boots really suck in the snow, with every step you take you

get taller. anyway water looked prime but ice chuncks and slush floating down stream goofed up your drift alot ! im thinking chartruse

bags again.... nothing !? put on a BIG hot pink bag FISH-ON :D went 3-3 on bows all small fish prolly 3-4 lbs and fresh brite fish.

hoping this weather holds out for a week or so, as the fishing has just been great this year ! and it would be cool to get just one more

last kick at that cat :dunno:B)

well folks ... one last kick at the cat here for trouting today, the traffic this morning was just god awefull 1 hour 20 minutes

for a drive thats usually 20 minutes <_< when are people in this province ever going to learn how to drive in the dang snow :angry:

so i get there a little later than i wanted to be but, im the first one into the parking lot OK things are looking up now ! :) its mild out

and not raining or snowing. was supposed to hook up with someone from the board sorry buddy i waited till 820 am then set off down

the hill, hahaha what a time i had slippin and slidin in the snow. felt soled boots really suck in the snow, with every step you take you

get taller. anyway water looked prime but ice chuncks and slush floating down stream goofed up your drift alot ! im thinking chartruse

bags again.... nothing !? put on a BIG hot pink bag FISH-ON :D went 3-3 on bows all small fish prolly 3-4 lbs and fresh brite fish.

hoping this weather holds out for a week or so, as the fishing has just been great this year ! and it would be cool to get just one more

last kick at that cat :angry2:B)

see you havent lost your touch Joe----"with every step you get taller" !!!!! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

should also add ROFLMAO :P

I WAS THERE JOE!!!! i thought you where in traffic and my buddy was itching to get out so drove down stream to the next spot cuz he was not in the mood to do the walk...Lazy is the word i was looking forlol... Got nothing... water was spot on but snow balls floating down the river made it hard.... Ended up in Meaford lol.... Lost 1 there water there is a bit to high and only 1 foot vis and brown.... Next time Joe... Maybe get out on the hard water soon!!! OR hit the Geener...

young fisher i thought it might have been better down stream myself but stuck it out at a few favorite spots

i saw a few other cars come into the park but they wuz all dog walkers, i hate that leech free area chite :angry2:

and yes the slush washing down was hard to get a good drift happening, that slushy crap on the bottom made

it tough to wade the crick too ! almost went down a couple times crossing <_< its a little nippley to be fallin

in this time of year :rolleyes: i went up under were the new houses are, those damn beavers are really chewin

all the trees bad this year = lots of new lumber in the best drifts :rolleyes: but i did mange 3 small ones though B)

yep still lookin forward to getting out on the saugeen with some guys this winter, and some hard water fishing sounds

great too ! did ya make LAZY buy the coffee atleast :angry:

packrat buddy ole pal o mine is whats the word im looking for ...... LAZY and aSScared of the cold too :D:)

Lmfao Joe no not coffee Breakfast!!!! lol Ya they did mess up a few holes but they made a great hole to!!! i wanted to go up there but i didnt want LAZY to have to carry him up the hill after lol.... Big snow on the way doesnt look good for the smaller rivers at all but i go a snowmobile so i dont mind all that much :angry2: As for the Geener.... Well we will have to wait till the new year unless youlike white water raffing lol....

ya i hear ya ... i have enough trouble carryin my own arse up that hill :angry2: gotta keep stoppin to have a smoke and catch my breath :rolleyes:

i think the season is officially pooched now on the crick, but it was a great year for us.

we were talking to friends that live in southampton yesterday and they told us that they have been hammered a few times already this winter,

they had to shovel snow offa the trailers and cottage roofs, its nice to just call and find out the conditions without driving all the way up there to

find out its choc-o-late milk. and some hard water perch and eyes are coming soon too :rolleyes:

Archived