Lyons Creek Pike

scottydog

Guest erie_guy

Please don't eat fish out of Lyon's or Tee Creek. A fish survey was done and a high number of them had tumors. There is a lot of old pollution in the sediment of Lyon's Creek.

Thanks Guys for the posts. I have not fished the Creek for a few years. Used to get some 10lb plus fish at last ice. Yes the Creek is polluted. Hey, but if Homer Simpson can eat blinky the three eyed fish. We should be able to glow in the dark too. Just as ice breaks up the pike start to bunch up and move shallow. I have caught decent pike on large spoons off the mouth of feeder streams into Lyons. Keep a eye on the ice. As soon as there is some open water fish it. Good fishing. Scottydog.

I fish in spots near sodom road. Look for any creek or ditch that flows into the Lyons. Pike will spawn in your back yard when flooded in spring. Due to river rising. People must always be careful on the ice. Good fishing. Scottydog

Guest erie_guy

It took humans thousands of years to reach the top of the food chain and I'm not about to take one step backward in evolution. So the answer is NO I'm not a vegetarian. Actually, I'm a member of PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals!

See ya,

Tim

Archived