Saturday 26th

Guest IBC

Anyone gonna be heading down to Queenston or any reccomendations?

havign two days off in a row with noclasses to worry about is gonna allow me to get some fishin in on saturday.

Reccomendations?

FoG and I will most likely be at Queenston tomorrow. :Gonefishing:

As for the 26th or 27th I may try some of the pools down in the Glen that Reg frequents or if Whirlpool looks free of ice might take a run down there (i live about 15 minutes from there and frequently stop at the cable car area to have a look down to check on things).

*may* and this is a HUGE MAY take a hike down to the Glen and see what's what, but i may wait 'til Reg goes agan so someone can call for help when i "accidently" fall and break my leg :D

I'm gonna try and get out Saturday, depending on the weather tho.... if it's nice i'm staying away from Queenston and Port D and i'll look for something local... gotta check the ice tomorrow at my pike spot, may head there if it's clear..... if not, gonna check out the local "harbours" and see if they're thawed out enough for some pike or panfish...

whew... longwinded am i... could be worse, could be singing you a song :Gonefishing:

Guest squig69

saturday im painting the computer room, the colour is "maid of the mist" and its the same colour as the niagara river. wife picked it out. gotta love her.

thinking of heading out to the lower with the boat on sunday. will wait to see what the weather is like.

chris

Guest Jeetmuck

I would love to head down to the Niagara this weekend but gotta make use of the last couple weeks of ice fishing.

Taking my wife and kids up to Scugog on Saturday afternoon and Sunday potentially heading back to Scugog, up to Simcoe or hit Dunnville...so many options, so little time.

saturday im painting the computer room, the colour is "maid of the mist" and its the same colour as the niagara river. wife picked it out. gotta love her.

thinking of heading out to the lower with the boat on sunday. will wait to see what the weather is like.

chris

10634[/snapback]

Who's the paint made by and where do I get it....lol. need to do the same. lol

Guest squig69

krae

she picked it up at Bengirman Moore (spelling). has a light tinge of green grey blue in it. looks pretty good. now i'll have to get a mural of a steelhead jumping out of the water painted on.lol

chris

Archived