St. Williams Ice

Hacknslash

We went out this morning for perch at St Williams. Launched at Grangers...lol we were the only hut on the entire bay! Others decided later to follow after seeing our hut out there. We had 4-6 inches of good solid ice..and was still forming while we were there. Unfortunately we didn't get into many perch, but at least we came home dry! Closer to shore some of the guys got into some jumbos and one pike about 6 lbs. It was a freaking beautiful day to be on the ice. Didn't even have to wear gloves. Wish it was always like that ice fishing...well except for the lack of fish :worthy:

• 11 months later...
We went out this morning for perch at St Williams. Launched at Grangers...lol we were the only hut on the entire bay! Others decided later to follow after seeing our hut out there. We had 4-6 inches of good solid ice..and was still forming while we were there. Unfortunately we didn't get into many perch, but at least we came home dry! Closer to shore some of the guys got into some jumbos and one pike about 6 lbs. It was a freaking beautiful day to be on the ice. Didn't even have to wear gloves. Wish it was always like that ice fishing...well except for the lack of fish :)

Hack N Slash!!! That's hilarious. As soon as I seen the name and picture I was killing myself laughing. I never seen you down at the pier for salmon season this year?? Good to hear that your out on the ice already. I'm dying to get out there soon.

Anyway take care Buddy. Jeff Ireland

Hack N Slash!!! That's hilarious. As soon as I seen the name and picture I was killing myself laughing. I never seen you down at the pier for salmon season this year?? Good to hear that your out on the ice already. I'm dying to get out there soon.

Anyway take care Buddy. Jeff Ireland

Roflmao Jeff take a look. JAN3 2009....its JAN 3 2010 now !!! Anyway moved to Elliot Lake and just got off the ice here. Caught 5 smalll lakers, each lived to swim another day. Some moron emptied my minnow trap last night and didnt have the decency to snap itogether properly. I will be heading out shortly to try to retrive the other half :) Take care Jefff and send me a PM

Archived