Jan. 4 Scugog Report

jhm123452000

Me and my brother went out this afternoon.........The fishing started out slow.......An hour

or so after the sunset fishing really picked up.........Here's a couple pics.......And yes I

realize the one eye is a bit small I shouldn't have kept that one..........

349920020.jpg

349919977.jpg

awesome haul of fish again jeff :D:D the nite bite for the pics is best huh :worthy:

how did you guys do on the crappies this time, i see a few more than last time in the photo"s

and some really nice ones too!! hint hint yanno you gotta drive right by our door to get there :D:worthy:

where do you get onto the ice at Scugog? I posted my own posting about this and tons of people looked at the posting but know-one offered and info at all. What the hell is the fishing forum for anyway...just bragging rights?

You can get on the ice at Goreski's Marina.........Buy your bait at Causeway Live Bait. 2080 Highway 7A. 905-985-0707

Map Quest that for your directions its easy to get there from Causeway Live Bait...............Buy youself some Med.

Buckshots/Minnows and your good to go............I'm going Wed. if you want to meet up with us......Let me know..........

It's a bit of a walk but the fishing is very good right now.........If you need more info PM me with your phone number

I'll call you .............JHM :D

Archived