Port Delhousie

Guest Eyelike2fish

Guest Eyelike2fish

Thinking of going to Port Delhousie Sturday morning. I haven't been there in two weeks and I know before that it was real slow. Has anyone got any info to share before I take the drive down.

Thanks for any replies....Steve

Steve - FullofGas was at Port D yesterday and said there was nothing (check Gill Finigan's forum). You might want to wait and see if someone else posts a more positive situation down there.

Haven't fished there yet myself, but plan to sometime in the near future.

Tightlines

Edward

Thinking of going to Port Delhousie Sturday morning. I haven't been there in two weeks and I know before that it was real slow. Has anyone got any info to share before I take the drive down.

Thanks for any replies....Steve

10745[/snapback]

Hi Steve,

I went there last Sunday from 9-10:30. When I drove in i was the only car in the parking lot.

I went to the Question with live minnows and hooked onto 3 fish. I first was a steelie about 4 lbs. I last all three due to floating ice catching my line.

I friend went to Port today but did not get a hit.

Wi'' be going to Queenston with minnows next week.

Tight lines,

LC

Guest Eyelike2fish

I ended up going to Port D in the afternoon. I was there for about 2 hours and didn't see one fish hooked. That's about 4 weeks now that Port D has been slow. It has to pick up soon. When you fish the minnows down at Queenston are you still fishing, drifting, jigging? I have only ben there once and it seemed like it was a fast drift for minnows.

Archived