Dunnville's newest celebs

dr_feelgood

Minifisher and I headed to Sugarloaf before dawn this morning, fished for a couple of hours and decided to head over the the dreaded Dunnvlle dam. Since this was both our first time there, we had no idea where to start. We started fishing behind Mannes marina with no luck. We then moved up to the dam. Fished for a bit, nothing again. I wandered over to another fisher and asked what his secret was. Upon returning to my gear, A lady from the Dunnville paper came and talked to us and took some pictures for a story she was going to write. ( I didn't have time to show her my thong). Within a few minutes of trying the new (top secret) set up, BAM, we had fish. We fished for about an hour then left.

Not a bad snack.

75smelts.JPG

My catch

75My_catch.JPG

Minisfisher's catch

75s_catch.JPG

This was my first time getting smelt through the ice, and had a blast. I don't wanna hear people saying that there are no fish in Dunnville. :rolleyes:

BTW, if anyone sees the story, could you forward it to me?

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Maybe she thought you 2 were he/shes :dunno:

DrFeelgood,you took down the picture of you in THE thong :P

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Oh that pic was to good I new you would delete it :dunno: Soooooooooo.......... Don't be surprised if some day it appears out of the blue in a post near youicon_twisted.gificon_twisted.gif

Archived