Bay Of Quinte Help Please

Trouts-Only

Hey guys, im looking for some help as to where to go hardwater for some monster eyes on Quinte im heading up early saturday morning and its like a 4 hour drive for me so i dont want to waste my time if anyone knows the bay pretty good or at least knows where to fish please let me know i would really appreciate it, either here or a pm would be great and ive heard Trenton aint so hot so i want to head a little further maybe...thanks guys and in no way shape or form is this some request for secret spots its just a long ass drive and i dont want to head to some random spot and not even get 1 fish there is like 3 of us going....

Trouts,

You can catch fish from Trenton to Picton. As I am back in Kingston most weekends I have been out on 2 frigid mornings this year at Desoronto(at the park and bridge) and have a few smallish fish to show for it. You can catch fish at any of the popular locations as well as just about anywhere else you can drill a hole. Please be careful around the bridge in Desoronto. The ice there can vary from 6 inches to 2 inches and a few ATV's have already gone through this year.

The bite has been relatively slow the last few weeks but you just never know when they are going to wake up.

Good Luck

Quinte walleye and Niagara trout. Does it get any better?

I was up the weekend before last. I fished around the group of huts near the island in Trenton. We landed around 8 mid size ones, a bunch of small ones and one 11 incher in 3 hours in the afternoon. There were a ton of fish on the underwater camera, 6-12 at a time, all staring at my jig.

i have made 4 trips to the bay this winter and fished off big island each time i have cought 9 fish most between 4-6 pounds with my biggest being 8 pounds

i was up this saterday and managed two nice eaters betwen 1-2 pounds and 20 jumbo pearch

the ice in that area is very solid

Archived