who has a tow

jwl

so I am just being a post Ho here...

anyone with a 4X4 wanna hit the lower in the morning in my boat?

only have a van and it's not the best winter vehicle at the launch

boat's all gassed up and batteries charged up and ready to go..we got the baits, just need the tow :Gonefishing:

Guest niagarariverpro

wow .. i thought someone would have jumped on this... Fishing with Jack and i would be one heck of a learning experience for the guy towing !!!!! they getting lots on the lower too!! come on guys lets go feed the fishies......

Cliff..

i would love to go and get a lesson with you Jack but for 1 i didnt get paid for my Ex empolyer and 2 i have a FWD mini van!!! You ever need a guy with a FWD to tow im your guy lol Its a good van 05 caravan... Pull my buddys boat all sring summer and fall.... KEEP ME IN MIND JACK!!!!! heard nothing but good things on your skills on the lower!!!!

Sounds great but ill be at the port. Ive read a lot of your post Jack and would someday like to make it out there with ya someday but i know how ya feel, my ol caravan wont get my boat down there either. So ill hit the port for the mornin then ill shift to the river in the afternoon. That is unless the wind blows my van away.

take care

Fish On

Archived