Dunnville meet . Part four

scottydog

Well guys: my report for this evening from Dunnville is sad........ No fish. Fishing four hours til dark. Pretty quite on the pickerel trail. Ice is in the best condition it has been in years. Clarity of water was very good at about 3'. Was a nice sunny afternoon with lots of geese flying in from lake. Fished in front of boat slip. Some hits on Raps.All and all nice to be outside today. Good fishing. Scottydog

Guest fishmaster

i fished the dam tonight i was close to shore by the condos in the clam

.there was a few walleye landed at the dam today and lots of guys lost fish also seen a few guys with a few hundred smelt . as for me i had a few good hits but no fish getting ready to use this new camera for bait havent landed a decent fish since i bought it . Scotty Dog did u fish vics today .going to give it a shoot again tommrow .

050848.JPG

050849.JPG

Guest Jeetmuck

Thanks for the report Scottydog,

Wished I could have joined you today but I pulled something in my back and was laid up all day. There are still a couple of weeks left, hopefully we can hook up before ice out.

Thanks,

Gene

Guest fishmaster

No scotty i was fishing the dam when they went by .my buddys where haveing a poker run yesterday trust me i wanted to be with them but my bad back didnt maybe selling the sled to hard on the bad back .

Archived