The big ol skunk- anyone else on a streak!

charlieD

Hope no-one else is on a streak like me for bows, I decided to switch from float fishing to bottom bouncing and been skunked 6 trips in a row, gonna go back to floating...LOL.

On a side note....I am in need of some volunteer help. Anyone who needs volunteer hours or maybe your high school kids we need help on thursday night loading gymnastics equipment in a truck. Anyone available please PM me.

Thanks!

Hope no-one else is on a streak like me for bows, I decided to switch from float fishing to bottom bouncing and been skunked 6 trips in a row...LOL.

On a side note....I am in need of some volunteer help. Anyone who needs volunteer hours or maybe your high school kids we need help on thursday night loading gymnastics equipment in a truck. Anyone available please PM me.

Thanks!

:dunno::worthy: dont think of it as a "skunk"----tell people you're protecting the species :lol:

guess I shook my skunk days off a few weeks back when river was still crap mud, I got skunked 3 outings in a row :dunno: ,m that's more skunks in a short amount of time than I usually get all year combined :worthy: ....after that, I been getting them every outing from boat on the Upper, and from shore and boat on the Lower

I hope I don't jinx myself, first time fishing niagara this year and I'm 1 for 1. Don't give up, it'll happen. This is my 3 rd yr fishing for steelies on the Niagara bottom bouncing and so far I like. I've been float fishing for about 20 yrs now and decided to change it up a little, but my primary stick for steelies is my two hander these days, which is also new for me.

good luck

Join the club everyone. I only go out on weekends but havent realy caught anything to talk about accept a few perch. Its not just you guys man, i think its alot of us fisherman. Tried a few times for salmon and trout but nothing for winter fishing. caught a few a while back in fall season tho in port. Anyway good luck to all.

Archived