Lower Niagara River Steelhead Derby

JFish

I'm not sure if that is the one.

Here is a link to the page and derby results:

http://www.straitlineanglers.com/

Link is in middle of the page.

If anyone knows if this is the one that just past or if it is a different one that would be great.

Thanks Tim for the info so far, is this the one you are talking about???

Nope, that's not the one I was referring to, the one I was talking about is State Side. In looking at some of the pages on the strait line anglers site, it looks like they hold that steelhead derby in the late fall, so I'm guessing that the pics on the site are from the fall 2004 derby.

Tim

Thanks Tim,

I figured it wasn't during the winter season since the docks are still there in one of the pictures. I was surprised to hear that not many others knew about this tourney, either that or they are just being quiet about it. :D

Thanks again

Guest Sue Watson 1
Thanks Tim,

I figured it wasn't during the winter season since the docks are still there in one of the pictures.  I was surprised to hear that not many others knew about this tourney, either that or they are just being quiet about it. :D

Thanks again

11546[/snapback]

The SLA Derby was held the first Sat in Dec. It has been running for quite a while already. It does get advertised as it is open to the public. I am sure it will be held again this year at around the same time, keep an eye on the Strait Line site as they hold many different tournaments throughout the year.

Guest Sue Watson 1
Thanks Sue W, I'll keep an open eye when the time comes.

11776[/snapback]

Not a problem, I will try and remember to inform you guys when it comes up again. The more the merrier, and they have a hot chilli after the tournament for all who fished it.

Archived