bradley_p

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

How are you making out outfitting your boat for the trolling season? I have a few Scotty Rod holders with bases that I know longer use. Your more then welcome to them.

Let me know.

Guest bradley_p

Im doing good thanks i have 3 rod holders that came with the boat and my old downrigger rods and reels from my dads old boat im not going to get anything for her untill i get her home so i can see what i want to do with her. Were you out on the weekend at Queenston? Sure i can take thoes rod holders off your hands if you are not using them anymore. Next time you go out on the river let me now and we can meet up. im on afternoons this week (12:30-10:30)

thanks brad

Im doing good thanks i have 3 rod holders that came with the boat and my old downrigger rods and reels from my dads old boat im not going to get anything for her untill i get her home so i can see what i want  to do with her.  Were you out on the weekend at Queenston?  Sure i can take thoes rod holders off your hands if you are not using them anymore. Next time you go out on the river let me now and we can meet up. im on afternoons this week (12:30-10:30)

thanks brad

10966[/snapback]

Nope not me at Queenston. i'll let you know.

Archived