CBAF is coming to the Niagara Pensinula

Tom Chopin

We are happy to announce that there is a new CBAF chapter serving the Niagara Region.

Peninsula Bass Anglers will hold their inaugural meeting on March 23rd in St.Catharines. Location to follow.

If you are interested in joining or would like more information please PM, e-mail, or call 905 327 9095. We are looking for boaters and co-anglers of all levels of experience.

The Canadian Bass Anglers Federation is affilated with the TBF(The Bass Federation) and the FLW.

• 3 weeks later...

The first meeting of the Peninsula Bass Anglers will take place Monday March the 23rd at 7:00 at Big Marcos Restaurant, 274 Fourth Ave. St.Catharines(corner of Fourth Ave and Vansickle behind the Esso Station)

Guest Speakers will be CBAF President Rick Wetherill and Strikezone Tournament Baits creator Mark Kulik.

I hope to see lots of guys out to kick off the new club!

A few people have asked about the cost. Membership is $65 which includes an FLW membership and magazine subscription. Details of everything will be discussed at the meeting but if you can't make the meeting and would like more info drop me a PM and we can chat over the phone.

• 3 weeks later...

Here are the club tournaments for this year. These are in addition to the other Tournaments hosted by the CBAF.

May 30th Lake Erie, U.S. waters only, 2 fish limit

June 21st Lake Erie, U.S. Opener, U.S. waters only, 5 fish limit

July 29th Twi-light, 5pm-9pm, Chippewa Creek

October 31st Lake Erie

If you would like an information sheet about the club, shoot me a PM with an e-mail address.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Archived