ST. WILLAIMS REPORT

Guest JesseJames

Guest JesseJames

Headed to the mighty St. Williams on Sunday morning. Arrived at day break with 4 other buddies. Our setup included a quad, trailer, and hut so we were pretty portable. We headed about 2 miles out and to the west a bit. Fished for a couple of hours in about 7 FOW with a little success(20 keepers) Moved back to the inside in about 5 FOW with no success. Then moved back out and to the east in about 8 FOW the ice was about 6 inches at the farthest point out. A couple of big ones there and nothing else. Then back to the original morning spot for a few more. All in all we got about 40 keepers. A pretty slow day considering some serious fishing went on. Anyone else have any luck on perch anywhere? I'm dying to get into them. Thanks, keep an eye on the rods!

unclejuicee@hotmail.com

JJ

Guest Big Bass Rich

40 keepers and you're dieing to get into them?!

We were out from Old Cut on Saturday, in about 4 hours between probably 7 of us we had two small ones. But apparently fishing picked up a lot at about 3PM.

Guest Jeetmuck

Thanks for the report JesseJames, it is always good to get into some fish. I have had my fill of perch for the year but still like catching and releasing them to keep busy.

Guest JesseJames

We had to work for the forty beleive me. Relocatign every hour wasn't too enjoyable. I like it when your running max. amount of rods between 5 or 6 guys and running to get the hits. Thats perchin! Info anyone?

Archived