Simcoe fishing

Guest Jeetmuck

Guest Jeetmuck

I was just wondering since it was mentioned in an earlier post that there was some interest in some getting together and heading to Simcoe for a last kick at getting some whitefish and Lakers.

Is anyone still interested?

I am making arrangements at the moment for a hut with an operator in Beaverton for March 12 and have 2 definite yes's at the moment and they have a 3 person minimum. I was hoping 4 guys or more but the huts are filling fast. If there is one or two others who are definitely interested we can arrange to fill one hut at least and make arrangements to meet somewhere (carpool or convoy).

On a side note, there is a meet and greet this Saturday out of Oro, anyone from here going? I am trying to make arrangements to head up for that as well.

Talk at you later,

Gene

Guest Jeetmuck

That is great news Perchman, I am trying to get a couple of my buddies up there for this Saturday as well. Maybe run in to you out there.

Gene

Guest Jeetmuck

Got room for one more person in the hut if anyone is interested.

Heading up March 12, 2005...be there for 7 am and picked up at 430 p.m. Last weekend for me this year and then put the ol' icefishing rods away until next year.

Hey Fin "S" Fisher, if you wanna go, let me know.

Thanks,

Gene

Guest Jeetmuck

I am definitely going to the Meet and Greet. Heading up with a buddy of mine. I will try and meet you at the PetroCan if not see you at the parking lot for 6-630a.m. I will be in a black Jeep Grand Cherokee.

Perch man and Fishing-nut, hope to meet you fellas up there as well

Archived