March 28th-Niagara River Steelheaders Derby

jwl

hey guys, trying to throw together another steelhead derby thinking March 28th for a date, opening up the idea here to invite some NFNers out like last time

I am just looking to see if there is any interest in this one again from the members here

Will post more details in the next couple days :Gonefishing:

If you are a boater and want to join in let us know and also if you can take any non-boaters out with you for the day as well :)

hey guys, trying to throw together another steelhead derby thinking March 28th for a date, opening up the idea here to invite some NFNers out like last time

I am just looking to see if there is any interest in this one again from the members here

Will post more details in the next couple days :Gonefishing:

If you are a boater and want to join in let us know and also if you can take any non-boaters out with you for the day as well :)

Count me in Jack.........As long as the date dosen't change........I'll PM Dave off Cliff's board and see if

he wants to jump in with me again...........Jeff

Count me in Jack.........As long as the date dosen't change........I'll PM Dave off Cliff's board and see if

he wants to jump in with me again...........Jeff

right on man, that will be the date, that's what works for most of the guys who I planted the bug with already.

Hey that would be cool, if i can get out on that day. would love for someone to take me along in their boat. If not, its kool, I just fish off the shore with everyone else out there. Be great to have a big turnout no? Around 10-20$ for entry, would be a good guess just so i know. SHould be a great day jwl.

mass e-mail NRS members Jack.. i wonder if that can be done here??? RICK?????? :o

ya I will send one out no probs tommorrow :Gonefishing:

as for bassmaster12....Admins can make one message or email and send it out to all the members on the board

entry fee is probably going to be $20 on this one, that way if we get a good trurn out there is quite a few bucks in the pot..last derby in the fall we had 41 people enter :)

I will try and also see about rounding up some prizes on the side as well

I have to get an idea of how many boaters are coming out, and how many available seats may be open to non-boaters and try to fit everyone in I can, then people's names will be drawn like last time

I will update as this progresses, we just got the ball rolling yesterday

Archived