Looks like a little extended season!

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

Looks like the way the forecast is going ,from what I heard expect way below normal temps fot the next 14 to 18 days. temps bottoming out -16 tonight in Hamilton.

Still alot of hard water fishing to come. :angry2:

not last ice yet whooo hooo! :P

Guest Jeetmuck

Yes, I favour those kinda weather reports. Looking forward to getting that last bit of ice out of the veins for March 15. Then sadly...have to put everything away until next year. I hope to have a retrospective of the year put together minus a lot of pictures...sucks that I lost my digital camera with a lot of pictures on it... :angry2:

Here's to the last couple weeks of ice fishing and here's to opening days in May

Guest FIN "S" FISHER
Yes, I favour those kinda weather reports.  Looking forward to getting that last bit of ice out of the veins for March 15.  Then sadly...have to put everything away until next year.  I hope to have a retrospective of the year put together minus a lot of pictures...sucks that I lost my digital camera with a lot of pictures on it... :angry2:

Here's to the last couple weeks of ice fishing and here's to opening days in May

11276[/snapback]

I fish open water, ice fishing it doesnt stop till the end of when ever the ice is gone.

Nice to see this weather this late. Fish are collecting together. Could get some good numbers, of a variety of fish through shallow water fishing.Take advantage of some decent ice conditions in Niagara. Perch are near us. Good fishing. Scottydog

Guest FIN "S" FISHER

Naaaa, Im done with perch for tha season bro,started ta get bullets through the ice now. (steelhead) Tis the season.. :D

Archived