New Berkley Blade Dancer

edg

Edg: I had these last year before they came out in stores and they are going to be awsome, on erie they worked great on the smallies, they hit it before it even had a chance to do anything. The good thing is they have 4 or 5 differant ways of using it, I also gave some to a couple of guy's going to simcoe and asked them to try the small ones on perch, they said the same thing the purch hit it before it even touched bottom, I also think they will work driffting for eye's only because you control what it does and that is important in driffting. So for a new bait for this year give it a try I don't think you will be disapointed. I know someone is going to say that sounds like it's coming from a Berkley guy, ya your right but they still work. Catfish :D

Guest Jeetmuck

I was looking at them but haven't heard many reviews and what types of fish they could be used for except in some of the fishing magazines...maybe tonight on my shopping spree I will pick some up and try 'em out...See if they are any good for Lakers or Whitefish tomorrow.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived