rouge river report

Erik.T.

today I went fishing on the rouge river by pickering (sorry for the out of area report).we caught nothing. the water had risen a good foot due to recent rains and was murkey. no one caught anything. the temperature was around 8 degrees celcius and there was no wind. it is very muddy and slippery. if you happen to go try a spawn sac, night crawler or pink wooley bugger in the eddies under the 401 bridge off the glen rouge campgrounds. sorry for any spelling errors its bloody hard to type on a PSP.

this report was not very good, any criticism will help. my future reports will include pictures and will be more descriptive but I currently have limited capabilities as I am on my PSP experimenting to see what my capabilities on this are.

this report was not very good, any criticism will help. my future reports will include pictures and will be more descriptive but I currently have limited capabilities as I am on my PSP experimenting to see what my capabilities on this are.

Your report is fine. Even though I don't expect to ever fish in that area I thank you anyway.

I agree any report is a good report, but yeah next time try to catch some fish :D

Just kidding man, great report on the river conditions :)

hi joe if you ever need someone to fill a charter trip or some one drops out last minute give me a shout

Thanks for the report, and don't be so hard on yourself! That's one more report than many people have posted on the site(come on all you lurkers out there PARTICIPATE!) Now if you had one of those new Nintendo DS with the built in cameras......

jjcanoe

hi joe if you ever need someone to fill a charter trip or some one drops out last minute give me a shout

Already looking to book the first one of the year, anyone else interested shoot me a PM Seao your first on the list :)

I'll start a new thread for this though :D

Archived