PLASTIC BAITS

HONZ

I am looking for some where to buy glue hardner and softner, I have made several molds for plastic bait's over the last 8 months and have not been abel to find the proper glue and hardners and softners to make my baits.. IF anyone has a idea on where i could find these items local (NIAGARA AREA) please let me know...

I am looking for some where to buy glue hardner and softner, I have made several molds for plastic bait's over the last 8 months and have not been abel to find the proper glue and hardners and softners to make my baits.. IF anyone has a idea on where i could find these items local (NIAGARA AREA) please let me know...

What exactly are you making? soft plastic baits, or? I only ask cause i pour soft plastics myself...

yeah soft plastics... you know where to find the right materials local ??? i know you can get them on the net. But i haven't found a Canadian dealer to order from and I have know where to send the stuff in the states... Nore can i cross the bridge.

Please help...

Tom i check that site, good stuff, they are a Canadian company, and I seen on there that fishing world in Hamilton has the stuff i am looking 4... :Gonefishing:

Looks like i might be going 4 a drive this weekend..

Archived