Waterford Today

Nik

Did a brief trip to Waterford more for a drive but brought my crappie tubes and a rod just in case.

I ended up catching one on a white micro tube with a red jig under a float. It was tiny but my first crappie of the season.

Spoke to a lady walking by and she mentioned that they have been getting them sporadically lately. I guess its the weather. I did see some nice size slabs in the water though but that was after I packed up my gear for the night and was walking back to the car.

In total I fished for not more than twenty minutes and saw tons of bluegills a handful of crappie and a small bass. Nice to get out of the house.

Will be back in Dunville this weekend.

Good luck to all fishing trout opener. :)

hey thanks for the good luck yeah seems the crappie bite as been slowing down and if you do get one its usally small lots of bluegills though been fishing for the carp though there biting now i wonder how charles daly is doing now might go for them

Not too familiar with Charles Daly.

I was planning to get out tomorrow but I doubt it with the forecast t storms... The weather guys dont know how to predict the weather the day of lately

Archived