Go for a walk in the glen

Ever wonder what that plant, bug or animal is? You see it every time you go down into the Glen? Go for one of these walks and there will surely be someone who can answer those questions. Too windy to fish or enjoy doing so? Go for a hike instead.

NIAGARA GLEN EXPLORATION

Sunday, Apr 26, 2009

Description

NIAGARA GLEN EXPLORATION

Sunday, April 26, 2009, 9:30 a.m.

Meet the Niagara Falls Nature Club to look for plants and birds in the Glen, including Cripps Eddy and Pebbly Beach . Meet at the Niagara Glen parking lot north of the Whirlpool. Bring lunch. Contact: Win Laar 905-262-5057.

I always take non outdoor people to the Glen if I have a chance. Most city people only assume that the tourist section of Niagara is all there is to appreciate, until I show them the Whirlpool and the Glen.

I fish many different lakes, including the Kawarthas system and urban areas as well. I tell other anglers, Niagara is the best shore fishing site anyone can experience. Just sitting down and viewing the power of the river is so therapeutic.

I always take non outdoor people to the Glen if I have a chance. Most city people only assume that the tourist section of Niagara is all there is to appreciate, until I show them the Whirlpool and the Glen.

I fish many different lakes, including the Kawarthas system and urban areas as well. I tell other anglers, Niagara is the best shore fishing site anyone can experience. Just sitting down and viewing the power of the river is so therapeutic.

Great job Fishfight I believe this is exactly what Chilli was pointing out. :worthy:

Archived