Abino Today...Pics added...........

jhm123452000

My buddy called me today wanting to go perch fishing so I hooked up the boat and off to Point Abino we went..........From the Crystal Beach boat launch we could see a group of boats so we headed right out to them...........And for the next 3hrs hammered the Jumbo Perch ended up keeping around 50 between us both............Can't wait to get back out there again............I'll post some pictures after my buddy e-mails them to me............JHM B)

363093922.jpg

363093919.jpg

I went out Sunday with 2 buddies where the boats were, we were in 60fow.

There was lots of perch but most were under 10" and only a few 12" but we manage to keep 53 between us.

Nice what do you use for perch fishing from piers? And thats a lot of perch Nice job! B)

I use a pickeral rig or crappy rig with live minnows from shore and in the boat, you can also use a slip float with a small jig and a minnow from shore.

I went out Sunday with 2 buddies where the boats were, we were in 60fow.

There was lots of perch but most were under 10" and only a few 12" but we manage to keep 53 between us.

We caught all of our fish between 38-40'...........Most where 10'ers and up.............JHM :lol:

Nemo, yes the docks are in at Crystal Beach

JHM.......WTG very nice. Mike & I went across yesturday to Buffalo, went out of Nicholl's, watch the dead heads at the mouth of the river, lots were there. Bass fishing was amazing yesturday.

Nemo, yes the docks are in at Crystal Beach

JHM.......WTG very nice. Mike & I went across yesturday to Buffalo, went out of Nicholl's, watch the dead heads at the mouth of the river, lots were there. Bass fishing was amazing yesturday.

Nemos say's thanks. Good fishing!

Archived