Niagara River Rainbow Pics

Guest snagged

Guest snagged

Hi All...New member from the States. Excellant board!!! and local too!!!! I wanted to share with y'all a couple of nice Trout I managed to bring in a few weeks ago. The second one was caught in the derby(we got four that day pics on the way soon) Anyway...Its great to be here. Enjoy

This little guy(5 1/2 lb) put on quite an arial display. Flew out of the water like a torpedo, did one complete revolution, before tailwalking to the boat.

normal_100_0186.JPG

Cool shade of Purple on this 7 pounder

normal_100_0166.JPG

This was my prize(Thanks Reg for the lure selection)

normal_100_0200.jpg

This nearly 9 pound 'bow' had some serious fight, had it boatside twice, only to have it peel the drag all the way back to the bottom twice.

Guest snagged

Thanks Tommy. You know, I think its funny, but I think about the same thing. Only I wish our waters were cleaner so that I could enjoy my catch. Went Nipissing New Years weekend for my first venture on to the hard water. Between the Perch, Walleye, Whitefish and Ling, I didn't want to go home lol. Granted I had to drive 5 hours to taste something that good. But I understand what you mean. I just booked a cottage on Chautauqua Lake(about 90 minutes away) for a 3 day Walleye trip the beginning of June. Really looking forward to that . See ya around Tommy - John

Guest snagged

Hi Spanky- Yes; I posted there first as it seemed easier to get them uploaded. I finally figured it out over here and shazaaaam. Good to be a part of this group. See ya Spanky

Guest Jeetmuck

Nice catch snagged and the pics look great. Welcome to the board. Looking forward to seeing more from your side of the river...LOL

Take care and hope you enjoy this board as much as I do

Gene

Guest jammer

Nice pics Snagged!!! Welcome aboard... Hopefully i will have some pics to post after Saturday!!! Went shopping yesterday, can't wait for Saturday Squig!!!

Guest snagged

Dr. Feelgood...I take it your not a Jeff Gorden fan lol. Thanks Jammer...If you're going out with Chris on Saturday, there is no "hopefully" you WILL have pictures and I'm looking forward to seeing them. - John

Archived