Lost Fishfinder- Mountsberg

Smitty

I left a portable fishfinder on the bank while fishing at mountberg conservation area Friday afternoon and was wondering if anyone has found it, any help is much appriciated.

Smitty

were abouts my buddy said he found a portable fish finder the other day

were abouts my buddy said he found a portable fish finder the other day

Thanks Bassmaster12 ,I was on the smaller side of the lake and Im pretty sure it was left close to the old osprey nest lying on the shoreline. The finder was a FISH EASY and it was in pretty rough shape[ cracked handle and mounts for the screen, held with rubber bands]. , if returned i do have a small reward[fishing related].

• 1 month later...
if returned i do have a small reward[fishing related

sonnerie portable gratuite

I highly doubt Bassmaster's friend is the one that has it, I don't believe those lad's would drive up to Mountsburg over an hour away to fish when they have the world at there hands in Niagara. Having said that you are pretty much SOL with anyone returning it to you, most people that fish at Mountsburg are dis-honest people...... just look how they fish, it clearly states at the park enterance (both) that live bait is prohibated for usage at this lake but what do you find minnow and bobber fishing all along the shores, bait bags left scattered all over the place, pochersthat think its ok to take 5 fish home per person when the limit is 2. I will never fish that lake again, it truly sickens me.

By the way I feel for you in losing something like that and I wish you the best of luck in finding it but in the long run maybe this will make you more aware and remember to bring out what you brought in.

Archived