Albino

hooked

Went out at crystal beach ramp today at bout 830am Headed for 60'ow on the east side of Albino Set up one rod and right away double header I figured this was the spot got two more then the gobies moved in. Pulled anchor moved south east about 300yards set up again and there I was on the honey hole got my 50 by 130pm and home I went.

Sorry I don't do pictures Lake was like glass all day The thunder rolled all day. Very muggy It did rain out there for about 10min then quit.

Hooked

Guest fishmaster
Went out at crystal beach ramp today at bout 830am Headed for 60'ow on the east side of Albino Set up one rod and right away double header I figured this was the spot got two more then the gobies moved in. Pulled anchor moved south east about 300yards set up again and there I was on the honey hole got my 50 by 130pm and home I went.

Sorry I don't do pictures Lake was like glass all day The thunder rolled all day. Very muggy It did rain out there for about 10min then quit.

Hooked

It was a beauty Day on the lake today Hooked ...we had the same results fishing off Port Maitland today but in 65fow 3 miles from shore ...Gota love Lake Erie Perch in the Frying Pan

Archived