Fishing at home

Erik.T.

In-Fisherman freshwater trophies is one of the best fishing games I have played. It has over 30 species of fish and 10 different locations and is relatively cheap (10 bucks off e-bay or somewhere else).

The fish:

-Blue catfish

-Channel catfish

-Flathead catfish

-Brown bullhead catfish

-yellow bullhead catfish

-carp

-atlantic salmon

-brown trout

-lake trout

-rainbow trout

-tiger musky

-musky

-pike

-walleye

-sauger

-redear sunfish

-bluegill

-crappie

-rockbass

-pumpkinseed

-spotted bass

-largemouth bass

-smallmouth bass

-white bass

-striped bass

( have forgotten the rest)

The locations:

-Coeur d'arlene

-Santee cooper reservoir

-lake champlain

-lake of the woods

(as well as others again I can't remember them)

The seasons are spring, summer, and fall

There are various water settings, murky, stained, clear etc.

What really got me into this game was the graphics and number of species for the fish and for the lake itself they looked very realistic. Gameplay is easy and there is even an online mode (although nobody is ever on) as well as a tournament mode and (fishing trip). you can customize your character and pick your boat. The lure selection is ok but what I found cool is that in this game you can use a bobber with the worm or other live bait which is a feature that I have not found in any other game. You can even fish from docks on various spots on the lake, There is a fish finder as well. If you do buy this game to set the hook on a fish you must move your mouse up and down fast.

The downsides : you can not troll, there are no streams to fish, you cant still fish (if you leave your bait in one spot the fish will ignore it).

Other than that it is a very good game and it works on vista as well as xp. :blink:

here is the link to the site

http://www.boldgames.com/infisherman.html

Another game that deserves mention is a free icefishing game called propilkki2 it is the only realistic icefishing game that I know of and its free!

It has many species of fish but it has more european fish such as bream, rudd, whitefish, zander, and ruffe but also North american fish such as pike, rainbow trout, perch and I think it has brook trout. There are many many more but im too lazy to find them all.

In this game you can not look underwater like in the in-fisherman game but it has very realistic sound an graphic effects.

You can fish numerous lakes and rivers in this game (about 17 or more)

If you do get this game and want the english version go to the word "Asetukset" then click on "englanti"

Here is the link to the english site

http://www.kalassa.net/propilkki2/index.php?eng=1

Copyright Bold games and a finnish company that I am not going to try to pronounce.

Here are some fishing games that will keep you busy on rainy days

Enjoy

Tightlines, Erik

Almost sounds like fun as long as MJ isn't playing in the background :dunno:

On a side BASS SEASON OPENED TODAY go enjoy the great outdoors :blink:

I can't......................I have to babysit a hyperactive cousin today. Im gonna go fishing tommorrow or monday for carp though.

the in fisherman freshwater trophies has multiplayer i think as well

Maybe we should have a game?

the in fisherman freshwater trophies has multiplayer i think as well

Maybe we should have a game?

Ok sure It might not work from my computer but I might try it on the other computer just pm me the time and what day I will not be able to do the game tomorrow but maybe on monday whenever is best for you. Try a catfish derby or for musky

Archived