2005 Muskie Odyssey - NEW SPEAKER!!

Guest Jeff O

Guest Jeff O

All-

I am very pleased to announce that Frank Dimarcantonio, a well known Canadian multi-species angler and Muskie guide on the Niagara River, will be speaking a the 2005 Muskie Odyssey in St. Catharines on Saturday April 16, 2005.

Frank has built a great reputation on the Niagara and his topic will be "Naigara River Clear Water Trolling Tactics". The Odyssey committe is very pleased that Frank will be speaking at the Odyssey and that he will be joining our great line-up of speakers, including Steve Wickens, D ick Pearson, and Gord Pyzer.

I know that you will all be as excited as we are to welcome Frank to the podium at the Odyssey.

Larry Jones, who was scheduled to speak, has had to cancel due to work committments. He is working overtime to fill in for numerous co-workers who have been called up for active duty in Iraq.

Check out our website for more information on the Odyssey...it is going to be a great show!!

Thanks very much Frank for speaking on short notice!!

http://muskiescanada.ca/Odyssey.php

Jeff O'Hagan

Odyssey Committee

Guest yo fish

It's a shame larry is not able to speak.but I'd like to thank him and others like him who's putting themselves in arms way for us. Stay safe and thank you Larry

Guest Jeff O
It's a shame larry is not able to speak.but I'd like to thank him and others like him who's putting themselves in arms way for us. Stay safe and thank you Larry

11915[/snapback]

I certainly second that - Thanks Larry!

Archived