Dunville fishing info

snoryder

How is the fishing now at Dunville? I was thinking of fishing that little park with the family this weekend. Last year we caught carp. Are carp there all summer? What about bass and types of fish?

I also want to try the caledonia.

Thanks

either there are alot of lurkers or no one is fishing this area. I'm making a trip out this weekend, so we'll see what happens.

thanks guys

I don't get out to dunnville, but you might want to call the tackle shop, bait and tackle, I believe it's called they'd be happy to tell you everything you need to know ... The owner is a member on this board, and also has his own board http://.proboards.com/index.cgi

I believe the number is 905 701 6874

How is the fishing now at Dunville? I was thinking of fishing that little park with the family this weekend. Last year we caught carp. Are carp there all summer? What about bass and types of fish?

I also want to try the caledonia.

Thanks

I have fished various places around Dunnville for carp. That whole river is packed with them. is worth the $5 they charge to fish for the day. Good luck and let us know how you get on :P

Took the fam for a drive today. I didn't know you weren't allowed to drive your vehicle on the island anymore. Wha happon? I walked onto the park and fished for 20 minutes, the wind sucked and the fishing sucked. I know I didn't put too much time in, but I just felt it wasn't worth it. So I took a drive to Port Maitland. They were quite a few people fishing but I don't think they were catching any. Is this place any good?

Well I went back to Dunnville and tried fishing by the dam, seen a few guys wading in the water but not much happening. I'm blaming the T-storms though. Is the fishing any good above the dam? I seen a few people fishing on top and on the bridge.

Guest fishmaster
Took the fam for a drive today. I didn't know you weren't allowed to drive your vehicle on the island anymore. Wha happon? I walked onto the park and fished for 20 minutes, the wind sucked and the fishing sucked. I know I didn't put too much time in, but I just felt it wasn't worth it. So I took a drive to Port Maitland. They were quite a few people fishing but I don't think they were catching any. Is this place any good?

Well I went back to Dunnville and tried fishing by the dam, seen a few guys wading in the water but not much happening. I'm blaming the T-storms though. Is the fishing any good above the dam? I seen a few people fishing on top and on the bridge.

Lots of Big Carp caught off shore here yesterday afternoon ... :worthy:

Archived