Ice Jam

Guest Splakin

Guest Splakin

Just wonering if there is a ice jam at the bae of the falls. By the look on the web cam its pretty white down there. How's the ice in the pool and on the river. Thinking of heading down on the week-end. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Guest ChromeCrusher

You know, I asked the same question yesterday, and nobody responded with any ice flow conditions. So I drove an hour, to find out the ice flow was thick as could be. What a great board with helpful people.

My advice, save the gas and stay home or go elsewhere.

Guest chilli
You know, I asked the same question yesterday, and nobody responded with any ice flow conditions.  So I drove an hour, to find out the ice flow was thick as could be.  What a great board with helpful people. 

My advice, save the gas and stay home or go elsewhere.

11937[/snapback]

Relax. B) Sorry I didn't take time off work to help you out. Generally the guys here are quite helpfull that way and will go out of their way to get info if they are near there. You probably just hit a spot where no one that was here yesterday happened to be near there. Your still new here with a whole thirteen posts and with sarcasm like that, I doubt anyone will go out of the way for you next time. :dunno:

Archived