Out of towner needs info

Guest The Big Jimbo

Guest The Big Jimbo

I'am looking for a phone number to the bar called the Stone Jug in Youngstown. I was in town fishing last weekend and stoped in there and I need to contact them. The building is on the North East corner of Main st and lockport Rd. If someone knows of it could you send me a phone number. Thanks (james1028@aol.com)

The Big Jimbo: This is St.Cathariens Ontario I think you should be on another board maybe try one in the USA You may get a better responce to your ??? Not trying to be smart, just pointing you a little east of us. :lol: Catfish

I'am looking for a phone number to the bar called the Stone Jug in Youngstown. I was in town fishing last weekend and stoped in there and I need to contact them. The building is on the North East corner of Main st and lockport Rd. If someone knows of it could you send me a phone number.  Thanks (james1028@aol.com)

11971[/snapback]

You were right on Chilli..........

Got this off a Youngstown Bed & Breakfast site.

The Ontario House, (The Stone Jug) 358 Main Street phone 716- 745-7557

-Dave

Guest The Big Jimbo
You were right on Chilli..........

Got this off a Youngstown Bed & Breakfast site.

The Ontario House, (The Stone Jug) 358 Main Street  phone 716- 745-7557

-Dave

12014[/snapback]

Thanks for the info and replys

Guest The Big Jimbo
How did you do fishing that weekend?

-Dave

12139[/snapback]

Hay Dave we drove in from Cleveland Saterday morning. We loaded up on bait and tackel and launched in lewiston NY and found my throtle cables were frozen so after I fixed that we went out to the Niagara Bar for lakers we started off slow a few fish then when all the charters left we started pulling a lot of nice fish. I think all the boats driveing on the ice drove the fish off the top of the bar. We made long drifts 1 mi. or so past the green can and still had good fish. The largest minnows worked the best and a few came in on kwick fish. We went up river for steelhead after that and landed 2 fish and a duck. Sunday after the weather turned we only had 1 laker and 1 steelhead landed. Good times even in poor condions. Great River and fishing forum.

The Big Jimbo, Clevland Ohio

Hay Dave we drove in from Cleveland Saterday morning. We loaded up on bait and tackel and launched in lewiston NY and found my throtle cables were frozen so after I fixed that we went out to the Niagara Bar for lakers we started off slow a few fish then when all the charters left we started pulling a lot of nice fish. I think all the boats driveing on the ice drove the fish off the top of the bar. We made long drifts 1 mi. or so past the green can and still had good fish. The largest minnows worked the best and a few came in on kwick fish. We went up river for steelhead after that and landed 2 fish and a duck. Sunday after the weather turned we only had 1 laker and 1 steelhead landed. Good times even in poor condions.  Great River and fishing forum. 

The Big Jimbo, Clevland Ohio

12179[/snapback]

Thanks for the detailed reply Big Jimbo................

Years ago I worked some projects for my former employer Praxair in Lorain, Ohio and also Ashtabula, Ohio. I travelled weekly from my home in Niagara Falls, NY USA

I'll tell you how smart I was, I never once went fishing on Lake Erie with the plant guys, was asked a couple of times. Those were my "athelete years" and spent my off time from the jobsite golfing. What a dummy I was.

To get those missed oppurtunities back................................

-Dave

The Big Jimbo: This is St.Cathariens Ontario I think you should be on another board maybe try one in the USA You may get a better responce to your ???  Not trying to be smart, just pointing you a little east of us.  :D Catfish

11995[/snapback]

Oh, I don't know Rob, the header at the top of the page I'm looking at says "Niagara Fishing.net" , not "St. Catherines Fishing.net" ;)

Tim

Archived