BASS FISHEN

ROB MCINTOSH

Was thinken of doing a little bass fishen next week who's in, a little tuben, spinner baiten maybe toss a few jerk's around how bought it Rob :lol:

Guest Big Bass Rich

LOL

I dunno I was thinking of targeting some sturgeon.. may not have the time. I'll try to get around the "Place Your Gill Net Across The River" Festival and make it out for some bassin'.

(the gill net joke is courtesy of Fighting15)

Can't wait, was thiken of just throwen tubes on sat but I think there on spinner baits, still a bit nip they may be rommen around still :lol: Catfish

Bah

amateurs

the real way to go bassin is with TNT. anyone around martindale if you hear any booms or bangs and see any mushroom clouds dont worry I'm jsut bassing.

Guest bigfishbass
bigfishbass: No prob we could go out of port colborn :D Catfish

11989[/snapback]

Rob ...we're on..... i hear they are monsters out there.....mmmm bass....LOL :D:Gonefishing:

This Is to much: I was getten board of no good bicthen goin on so I thought I would post going Bass fishen on sat and not one of you jumped my ass for fishen bass out of season. this winter crap has gotten to you guy's ,so maybe I'll think of somthing else to wake up this site , where is the doctor when you need him :Gonefishing: Catfish

B) What that's it comon you can do better than that, I was looken for some excitment and don't tell me to call the dr. :Gonefishing: Catfish :wacko:

Guest Big Bass Rich

IBleedCanadian, did you hear about the "10 Is Your Limit Surgeon Spectacular" going on next weekend?? I don't know if I want to go to it, that "Spearing Steelhead in the Sanctuary" bonanza is sounding pretty good to me.

(More jokes borrowed from Fighting15)

i was going to partake in that Rich, however there is the first annual release your aquariums into port dalhousie happening ...

i got some snakeheads and a few other species to release

thats it

i dont like your attitude tommy

gonna drop in my asian carp to eat all the plantkton so the little things that the gobies eat will die. then no more gobies!

Guest chilli

ROB

It slipped and you spelled my name wrong.

Did I say you were using mitten crabs? :worthy: Sorry I meant you had a mitten full of crabs.. Ya. Gee how'd that happen?

Spilli : I'm sorry :dunno: this must be right after tellen about my secret bait, where were you sat to see the Dr. shrink up :worthy: Catfish

Archived