Lake Erie July 19

jhm123452000

Went out to the 10 mile marker and boy was it rough........The waves where 4'ers forsure with the odd bigger wave.........We ended up going 4-7 losing 3 Walleyes at the back of the boat from the surging the waves , also caught 8 nice Perch and a couple of Silver Bass.........Everything was deep today.......Rigger 76' and 78'.........10 colour lead core...........Big Dipsies 215' - 240'........All fish we're caught on harnesses Monkey Puke/Green and Single big Copper blade..........Things got very expensive today. We couldn't troll into the waves so we would pick up and go back over our spot. Well on one of the runs back had a wave come over the bow of the boat even with the top up soaked both of us and shorted out both of our cell phones also had my drift sock strap break (lost it) missed my old Hardtop today............All and all great day out there fish where really scrapy today fought really good for a change.........Sorry no pics but I'm glad I forgot the camara today would have soaked that to..............Jeff ;D

Guest djandthepk

Now I don't feel so bad trolled east out of Pt. Abino in 45 to 60 feet for 3 hours not a bite. Turned around and came back in 25' with 20 jet diver at 125' and a 40 diver at 65' got 5 walleye and 3 bass all within 1 hour. Landed all 3 bass and lost all the walleye right at the back of the boat 2 got tangled up in the net. Damn wind and waves anyways

Archived