Anyone ever fish Bailey's Bridge

Guest bigfishbass

Guest bigfishbass

Anyone here ever fish Bailiye's Bridge area....actually north of it. Walking north on the east side of the creek it lead to a marshy open water area. Appears to be the mouth of Jardan harbour (south end) area. You can see the qew from there. Was wondering what those waters hold in the spring?

you're talking about right in the harbour or just up from the tressel?.... in the Spring the Crappie run up in there.... used to be pretty heavy, but not sure about now... that's where i go for Crappie but didn't go last year.

Other than that, lots of Carp and Catfish aswell as Bass, the further you get down towards the QEW...

Guest chilli

Just keep an eye on the regs. Opening day that spot will be full of Bow fishermen. There is a large sucker and pike run just before that. Smelt from the bridge although I think your not aloud to fish from the bridge. Warning Theives love this parking lot so leave nothing in the car! :Gonefishing:

This is also a great spot to put in a canoe if you want to bamboo pole fish out of the reeds in the summer. Just watch the regs and be patient.

BASS in Jordan : Just to inform you guy's there is no fishing Bass in there this year, the fish that are there are imune to all anglers. they all took a course on hook spitten and they have growen non- hook catchers on the side of there mouth and even if you go there and they catch you fishen bass they will ask you if you paid a fee to me (catfish) to be in there so watch out :Gonefishing:B) Catfish

No realy ;) Tommy's right 1 & 2 lb is all that is ever caught in there + there are stumps and old cars & every thing else the old timers could drag out on the ice to get rid of. Ya you guy's are right . Catfish. ps and alot of my bro. sisters to.

Guest Gill Finigan

I heard there's a bass so big in jordan that it eats salmon when they are running. Bigger then a volkswagan, so i been told. Heard once this guy hooked the beast and he pulled him right outta the boat. Took his casting arm clean off. Or so i been told

its a fact Reg.

i was talkin to that bass

we were shooting the sh1t one day while I was down there

cracked a few beers with him

he then said if your gonna try to catch me ya better kill me first ... i handed him my rod and gave up fishing for a few years after that

a talking bass .... whod a thunk it

Archived