I Smell a Skunk

scottydog

Guest Jeetmuck

Don't worry Scottydog, I got about 2 of 'em left over from this winter. Got rid of some of them this week fishing Simcoe and Dunnville. Gonna try and hit Dunnville tonight for the last time this winter. Maybe see ya out there.

Guest Jeetmuck

Thanks Fishin-Nut, I thought it was March 15 it is the March 14. Good thing you caught that or I may have been in a bit of trouble. I will drop by when I get there.

See ya.

Hey Jeet: Why would you stop by the Quantum booth they don't have anything there but blowup dolls & hair growth fomula, B) stop by and see me and I'll set you up with some real fishing gear :Gonefishing: Catfish

Guest Jeetmuck

Well, I know I definitely have to stop there now...Thanks Rob... :lol: It may help getting over those skunky fishing day blues...and grow some hair to boot. I'll drop by and see what is up at the Grimsby booth as well. I definitely need some new Rebels.

Guest chilli

Scotty I'm headed to the SCGF club later after a sleep then to Lake O for a perch. If you wanna give er a go PM me and I'll call you when I wake up. :lol:

Guest Jeetmuck

Good luck guys, looks like a fantastic day out there...and I am stuck at work. May have to take a trip to Lake Joseph this weekend to make up for working...LOL

Hope you get some perch.

Archived