Conestoga Lake

The_Husky_Jerk

Hello Everyone,

I was invited to a friends cottage on Conestoga Lake this weekend. Pretty stoked. I've been out the once before, only got 2 little pike off a husky jerk. Not complaining though lol

So i guess the reason i started this thread was to ask if anyone has fished out there? any tips or tricks to help me out?

I've been watching Niagara Fishing Forum for a little while now, and finally decided to join. I think it's a great community and ive already learned alot from everyone. I look forward to sharing years of fishing stories to come with you guys!

Cheers

Taken the boat there a couple times this year. I had one bite, nothing to write home about. Always marked a lot but never got into anything. The few times I fished below the dam is when I had luck. Some decent sized pike & eyes (or so I've heard).

Don't know if I got to you in time or if you're already cottage bound but just thought I'd mention about fishing below the dam. If the lake is slow try the pool below the dam. Although I haven't fished it in years, we used to hook into pike there. Definately worth exploring.

Archived