Fishing Partner

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

I'm heading out trolling Thursday 8am ish. from PD

I've offered to take ppl out, anyone wishing to prefish before the warm weather arrives drop me aline :dunno:

It is going to be cool.

Weather Forecast

My dad was going have the boat uncovered by now but the weather stayed cool too long >_< It would be nice to get out with someone who knew what they were doing but i dont even have a float suit and my dad wouldnt trust me :dunno:

Hey Brian, i'd happily join ya'.... gota drop the wife off at 7:15am off Ontario St. could just make the very short trip to PD and meet you there... if yo'ure up for a newbie, i haven't caughten a Laker before nor have i got a fresh salmon either... you've got a PM

Hey Brian, i'd happily join ya'.... gota drop the wife off at 7:15am off Ontario St. could just make the very short trip to PD and meet you there... if yo'ure up for a newbie, i haven't caughten a Laker before nor have i got a fresh salmon either... you've got a PM

12541[/snapback]

Spanky

Meet me at PD at 8am,if your up to it. Wear warm cloths,boots ect. I'll probably be there before 8. We will be back long before you have to be.

Brian

I've been wanting to fish with ya and guess what? I have an appointment in the AM-my luck.

12553[/snapback]

Who's luck Peter :(

Excellant Brian... i will be there around 7:30am and i'll dress very warm... if there's anything else i should to bring (coffee or what have you) just let me know what you like and i'll grab it on my way there.... :(

Guest yo fish
Who's luck Peter :(

12567[/snapback]

My luck you'll can't keep em off your lines thurs. and fri. when I'm there it will be a hurricane and nowhere to be had.

Guest bradley_p

shoot i missed the post i was at work. would love to join you but you have a partner. Good luck guy's can't wait to read the report

brad

Hey brian

I'm in for Mon.  pbroad@rogers.com

12688[/snapback]

Great Peter.

I'll contact you Sunday,hopefully they won't change the wind forecast for Monday! but I wouldn't bet on it!!

Guest old guy

Hi Brian; Love to go with you again but I'm in BC for a while. Perhaps in April???

Those of you going with Brian will have a great time and also learn a lot about fishing as well as catching. He is an incredible host.

Keep the hooks sharp and have fun. :worthy::lol::lol:

Guest yo fish
Great Peter.

I'll contact you Sunday,hopefully they won't change the wind forecast for Monday! but I wouldn't bet on it!!

12690[/snapback]

Can't wait and in regards to the weathermen it's the only job where you can be constantly wrong and still keep your job.

Trev

Your out there now,everything ok with your brother??

Didn't I mention those that fish with me need to bring there own hooks :worthy:

Archived