Queenston Today

Action

First one at the boat lanch today. Water was clear. First drift a nice bow about 7lb. and That was it till about 1 pm another about the same size. Worked hard all day Canadien side and us side. Tried the bar but was to ruff today. Both fish had been in the river for a while. Talked to many on the water today and all did poorly.

Oh well the warm weather is soon here things will pick up.

I was out today on the boat. The fishing was very slow. The ice isn't bad at all. Bar was rough and no one was getting anything out there. Ramp was a little icey but had no problems. Other then that nice day.

Thanks for the report. Flywire, look for the green Legend with the white Johnson outboard and say hi. I can try and fish out some of that tackle of yours. :(

Guest snapper

:( My son and I launced, at Queenston around 7:00 am and went to the bar. 10 drifts and 1 brown later we were cold and wet enough to try something different.

Went to the Queenston drift, where my son picked up 3 bows, all dark males males that have been in the river a while. We were in the slyvan super snapper and pulled out about 1:00 pm.

:Gonefishing: My son and I launced, at Queenston  around 7:00 am and went to the bar. 10 drifts and 1 brown later we were cold and wet enough to try something different.

Went to the Queenston drift, where my son picked up 3 bows, all dark males males that have been in the river a while. We were in the slyvan super snapper and pulled out about 1:00 pm.

12606[/snapback]

We were in the red Lund we left when you were at the Queenston Drift. I think we got our 2nd fish when you were in the drift.

We were the green Legend that launched around 4. Who was that in the Fish-Hawk hat??

It was a little slow but my buddy and I managed one each, one at Artpark and the other on the backdrift. Mine was bigger of course. :worthy:

052645.jpg

052646.jpg

Guest crash

My apoliges Rick didnt recognizes you with out a fish in your hand.I was wearing the Fish Hawk hat. Guess you didnt need theminnows lol. nice catch.

Archived