Fishing with the Spankster....

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Met up with Spanky @08:00.

Headed out of port to find ice out on the lake. Headed over to another new area and setup the riggers,and flatlines. The ice was so bad I couldn't get in to the the high concreation of warm water 40F till after 12 when the wind started to move the ice up near the Bar. Did have 1 rigger release,same bait as what took a LT Tuesday. Brought it in to check it and sure enough there was a treble missing. Need to replace all hooks on those baits. New that last year ::Gonefishing:

That was about it, fished from 08:00 till 2:00.

Thanks for coming along Spanky!

Next time or the time after,I hope to get you a fish trolling.

Trolling the ice line,there was alot of fish along the ice.

Ice0317.jpg

Marina it's leaving slowly but surely

PW0317.jpg

but..... There still walking on the ice

PWcloseup0317.jpg

Wife tells me Buddy boy never left the doorway and got very little sleep while waiting for me to return.

I think he new Spanky was bring Timbits 8-)

Heading back out in the AM with RM.

Ahhh.... a huge thanks to Brian again... great day out on the water, too bad the ice didn't shift just a little faster and the fish didn't co-operate more :Gonefishing: i was just happy to get ou :angry:

Looking forward to that 2nd and more outtings... glad Buddy enjoyed the frozen timbits, but Brian, really the last thing that hyperactive dog needs is more sugar lol

(waiting for the timbits are wanna be donuts just like spanky sized fish aren't real fish :angry:)

thanks again!!

Ahhh.... a huge thanks to Brian again... great day out on the water, too bad the ice didn't shift just a little faster and the fish didn't co-operate more :lol: i was just happy to get ou :)

Looking forward to that 2nd and more outtings... glad Buddy enjoyed the frozen timbits, but Brian, really the last thing that hyperactive dog needs is more sugar lol

(waiting for the timbits are wanna be donuts just like spanky sized fish aren't real fish :lol:)

thanks again!!

12673[/snapback]

LMAO

Anytime Spanky, I'm going out next week also,if you got a day give me a shout,if the winds are good I'lll be out there.

Thanks for the coffee and Timbits Buddy thanks you to :worthy:

Hey I just might up my price for a days fishing to include a Timbit ;)

Archived