Went Trolling Today

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

Gonefishing.gif

Headed out this AM and met up with Rigger Mortis,after a stop off for Coffee and gas.

Launched at 08:00,headed over to a new area decided we didn't want to be there so we headed to another area of the lake.

First to go off was the D.Rigger,RM handle it like a pro,although as I was handed him the rod I missed the brake and released the clicker giving us a great looking birds nest on the reel. I handed him the rod and said," I hope he doesn't want more line"

Managed to get him and neted. Beauty LT with 1 lamprey mark,a quick release and he was off.

LTRM0318.jpg

Next was the inline board to go off.

Rigger Mortis at work

RM0318.jpg

This pic was just before Steve quick Released him.

LT0318.jpg

Great seeing you again Steve.

Added bonus for the day, was meeting Roho from the Spoon Pullers board,first talking to on the VHF and then meeting him at the launch.

Great meeting you Sir!!

That wasn't you Spanky,that was the ice not allowing us to get in where the fish are till it was to late!!

LT i think the wife is taking the car next week for work, if the govt is finished piddling around with the database.... thats the plan so far anyways, things may change over the weekend, i'll let you know whats what Sunday night!!

Guest yo fish

Looks good Brian did ya get more than 2 and you said the ice didn't let you in the other day is that where the fish are, close to shore and where did ya go. I'm out there tomorrow any info would be a great help. See ya Mon.

Thanks again Brian for getting me out there early, I did have a great time. I've seen Brian offer to take guys out before and all I can say is if he ever offers jump on it. We had a really good time and he INSISTED I fight all the fish. Felt great to catch the first one of the year. :lol::Gonefishing::worthy:

We had a really good time and he INSISTED I fight all the fish. Felt great to catch the first one of the year. :Gonefishing:  :worthy:  :D

12779[/snapback]

better watch out steve thats so he can collect on guide fees owed 1 tim's for every fish you bring to the boat...lol should see the bill he gave me last year think i owe him a year's supply :lol:

Dang Steve :Gonefishing:

Rob the price has gone up,with inflation,the inflation of Buddies tummy,he now demands 2 Timbits :lol:

Nope neither are open,however PD is launchable thru the winter months. Just no docks. PW is still frozen in.

PD and PW will take you money for your early launching pass. There someone there.

PD is your best deal if you buying a season pass,and or there salmon derby,or membership there,it's alot cheaper then at PW.

Archived