Dec 31/09

packrat

Seeing as a portion of a Lake E trib closes today I figgered I'd give it try----just for fun. Was dull/grey but "mild" with a hint of rain when I hit the parking area.

Only one other car there and no sign of any amount of activity. Talked to the fella as he was pulling out---no luck for him and he had walked a good portion of the stream. No seeum anything either :lol: Wished me luck said to give it a try anyway-----so I did.

First good looking run I try---NADA, move on further downstream checking every run I could get a rod into-----NADA. No seeum anything moving either. Come across this one run that was wide open to run a drift----get a couple taps----missed it/him/her :Gonefishing: Encouraged I did another pass--get a couple more taps----missed again ;) Guess that did it cuz after that whatever was there wised up and wouldnt make another attempt at the roe bag.

Continued on downstream a bit to rest the area, came back a little bit later and tried again NADA. OH WELL that's fishing.

At least I got in some time there---been on the "to do" list for awhile. Tuck that info away for future reference.

HAPPY NEW YEAR everybody.

Archived