Praying for Binbrook to Open

fafaflohi

hopefully they will do you know then if they will be open through the week then???

I know there hours of operation are 8 - 8

great I will see you out there then!! Work gets real slow during the winter months and I can always tell the wife I have a busy day at work

ill PM you the day before me and my friend leave and ill meet you there

sounds good as long as that day isnt actually busy at work lol

lol dont worry my friend who is driving works alot

Guest UglyFish

they will open when there is 6" of safe ice. only the area in front of the dam is open to ice fishing, NOT the whole lake. and in the winter the hours of operation are sunrise to sunset. they will be checking the ice today or tomorrow and will open by tuesday IF the ice conditions are safe.

Hi guys,I was out there last weak and there was7-9" of solid ice everywhere,I popped alot of holes but only a few perch,0 crappie.It will pass the 6" min tommorow.Good luck

Guest UglyFish
Hi guys,I was out there last weak and there was7-9" of solid ice everywhere,I popped alot of holes but only a few perch,0 crappie.It will pass the 6" min tommorow.Good luck

so... ur saying u were trespassing and fishing illegally?? :Gonefishing:

yes,i knew someone would say that so thats why i posted it!gives people somthin to talk about with the crumy weather.just trying to pass on ice info to those interested.

Guest UglyFish

thats fine and dandy... but people goin out there illegally and fishing is what screws the rest of us over. if guys are goin out there before they open the park, they will NOT open up and cancel ice season all together.

Archived