wrong section of the forum, sorry

spottedGARRR

I know for some this idea isn't feasible, family life and personal responsibilities, limitations, or commitments keep alot of us from getting outdoors as much as we'd like to, for some there's only time to get out to those spots we already know, and are often packed when conditions are prime. Often when i trip out to my favorite location, and low and behold it's not so secret! this is when i usually decide it's time to find new holes to wet my line. In this thread i'd like to discuss those places we often drive by and wonder, "what's back there, wonder who owns it?" but in a heart beat there would be numerous thread replies about keeping secret locations secret and avoiding public pressure, i'm not trying to swindle anyones honey hole info out of them, this is a public forum and anyone who truly cares about sensitive areas, knows better than to post driving directions or long and lat co-ordinates of places which cannot handle the pressure of the general public. That being said, we live in a very unique and diverse region of Ontario. We have plenty of open, public access, and plenty of out of sight, easy to access water with fishing opportunities for several species, resident and migrating fish. There are plenty members of this forum whom posses immense amounts of knowledge pertaining to the techniques, and time of year/season/day, or best conditions for specific species targeting. These guys obtained this knowledge by putting in time and executing theory. I respect that. Throughout the upcoming season i would like to target every species in every body of water in the region, using every technique known to man (and unknown!). So here we are, i'm personally inviting any member of this forum to join me in exploring all of the places that i am forever day dreaming of and, discovering what species may be lurking around undercut banks and fallen trees, and to the seasoned and experienced Anglers, if you would like to spend a day passing on some wisdom or just looking for some company in your favorite stream, i'm all about learning.

My name is Scott, and i'm a fish-a-holic.

155421_G.jpg

awesome.jpg

Archived