catfish charter

jessek

Guest fishmaster
Want to take the wife to catch some big cats. I hit it right years ago and caught dozens till my arms hurt. want her to catch one at least. seen does it anyone else? in the grand of course

Pm Sent

Guest niagarariverpro

why would anyone consider anyone but the master himself?? He knows the grand way better than anyone.. call Steve () there are no other options..

cliff

Hey Jessek, Anglers Way charters is a formidable guide on the Grand for big cats as well as Erie fishing. if hes booking ,hes on them . Your wife will be in for an enjoyable day. But i'm sure whomever you go with it will be an outing to remeber for sure..Have fun.

Steve Piggot, Anglers Way. Hands down the best guide in the business at getting the big cats in the boat.

Want to take the wife to catch some big cats. I hit it right years ago and caught dozens till my arms hurt. want her to catch one at least. seen does it anyone else? in the grand of course

Guest fishmaster

Who ever you book with make sure you wait till April ..its not time to charter yet for Cats unless you like paying for a boat ride and only catching a couple fish ...another week or so its 20 to 50 fish days ...

I think I saw both you and in the OOD Fishing 2010 Annual mag. Always nice to get you mug in a fishing magazine! Nice going!

i think it's in the name steve.

Steve Piggott (anglers way fishing charters) (http://stevepiggott.com) is also another great option.

of course knows his way around the river...i think he's fished it once or twice, lol.

Both would make for an excellent outing!

Archived