Niagara Fishing

snoryder

So hows the fishing? Spending a few days in Niagara with the family tomorrow. Gonna fish Queenston first, its easier or I might go down into the Glen or the Pool, don't really want to float fish though and tie bags. Hows the upper? Fort Erie?

Thanks

Fished the marina with the kids for a bit before check in. Few people fishing, didn't look like it was happening, didn't see anyone catch anything. I did see one guy leave with a pike though. Second time fishing this place and both haven't produced anything. I guess I have to put in my hours. Only put in about an hour in the past two springs. LOL. I'll be fishing the lower tomorrow.

One observation, whille driving back towards Niagara, I noticed the picnic/parking areas, these spots look like you could wade till it drops. Looks like a shallow shelf in some areas.

Snoryder, was that you with the young boy and girl ? I think you had the jeep? If so that was me in the Van parked facing your drivers side.

Yes that was me. Hi, I'm fishing the lower for the next couple of days in the morning, then taking the kids out in the afternoon for some panfish, if I can find any.

Hello

I fished the Niagara Parks Marina on Sat. I caught over a dozen carp up to 28 lbs. Guys were catching perch and I saw a couple of small pike caught.

Cool...Is it 2400 Niagara Parkway....I am thinking to give it a try for carps if possible...boilies or corn ???? Thanks ;)

Archived