Port Credit Report

heatmiser74

:P Got down to Port Credit yesterday afternoon & was on the water by 4:30pm. A 1/2hr later we(Greyhawk) were into our 1st fish. Right On!!!! However it was my fish & after a few headshakes & 1 small run I new exactly what I had. A.....(what for it!!!!) 6 1/2lb Sheepshead. Wow... what a complete surprise :P . Me catching a Sheepshead. Anyways for those interested it took a lime/black lyman down 23ft in 30FOW. Fished for another 1/2hr & the in-line planer/deep-diving husky jerk pops...knockoff. It wasn't until about 6:45pm that we hooked into our 1st & only Salmon of the day on the planer/d.d. husky jerk(firetiger). Nice fish about 19lbs. We continued to fish until about 10pm casting glow spoons & nothing. BTW Although we marked a lot of fish we saw very few fish jump, maybe 15(if we're lucky). Marked the vast majority of our fish in 30FOW or less. Surface temp was 68*F(needs to get cooler). Saw no other boats or guys from shore get anything. Water temp needs to drop in order for these fish to get active.

Guest Brian Laketrout Cuthbertson

heatmiser74

Sheepshead I know a guy thats good at catching them to. Good report,doesn't look like shes going to cool down anytime soon.

Archived