Help please with old Link on Wind Map

rchamber

I kept the old link of that wind map from here but now I am lost. It was nice to see how the winds started in the morning and how they changed during the day. That was a really nice interactive wind map link you had here. I could actually understand it very easilly. Could someone please post the link so I can save the actual website this time instead of the link I had to a pinned topic.

Thx, Rob!

I kept the old link of that wind map from here but now I am lost. It was nice to see how the winds started in the morning and how they changed during the day. That was a really nice interactive wind map link you had here. I could actually understand it very easilly. Could someone please post the link so I can save the actual website this time instead of the link I had to a pinned topic.

Thx, Rob!

Not sure if this is what you are talking about, this is the weather buoy on the south shore of Lake Ontario, does have the wind direction and speed and the wave height info for the last 24 hours, sometimes handy to know.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/station_page.php?station=45139

Hey, thx all. I will add these links to a new Folder now. I sure do miss the old pinned links NFN use to have. Guess will just have to change with the times. Seems to me alot of days this year when I have them off, the winds do not want me to go fishing out on the lake.

Thx again, Rob!

Archived