Some fish from this week !

Lund-SS

Got out fishing a few times this week with my Dad went Tuesday on Erie for perch but had a hard time finding fish 4 hours and 4 perch lol

he got out again on a solo mission friday morning and got into a good load of fish!!

heres some of the better ones but none were small

niagarariver015.jpg

Thursday morning we fished the lower river and i got 2 rainbows

he got a OOS smallie

and around a dozen perch heres the only picture we took from that day

a nice shiney hen

lots of fight in these fish still and some awsome jumps

niagarariver014.jpg

And this morning i went out with a buddy , in search of carp on the fly rods , was tough sight fishing them in the rain but Dave managed to land one , he stuck another but it spit the hook on him !! despite the rain it was a good time , its fun seeing those 20lbers cruising in the shallow water heading for the fly !!

this one went 8-9 i would guess

Flyfishing002.jpg

Lots of fish around , Go out and get em !!!!!

Just after I read this I went out to Waverly to do some walleye fishing in the mouth and there were two gents fly fishing carp there. Problem is the carp were busy splashing around together (orgy) to care about eating. When I returned the fly fishermen had given up and some kids were bow fishing for them. No string on the arrow either!

niagarariver016.jpg

heres another from today

also caught about 6-7 rainbows today and lost a couple more , caught a mess of bass , and hooked into a sturgeon but there is no stopping one of them with a 9'6 ultra light and 8lb test lol i also saw about 6 more rise to the surface was a wicked day fishing for me and dad good times

Wow...nice catches. I have not been in the Niagra river for fishing yet. Can you recommend an area to fish and what type of fish is in there? I don't have a boat, so I'll be on the shore. Also please let me know if I can bring my 9 year old in the trail.

Very much appreaciate the help.

Archived