Dufferin Islands report

Luvevolution

just got back from Dufferin Islands and the news is, is that the Carp have arrived and they are in there in large numbers. we saw at least 30 of them in less than 30 minutes of being there. all different sizes, ranging from 5-7 lbs, all the way up to what looked like a few 20+ pounders. we're gonna head back tomorrow with boilies and corn in tow. :lol:

Rich

just got back from Dufferin Islands and the news is, is that the Carp have arrived and they are in there in large numbers. we saw at least 30 of them in less than 30 minutes of being there. all different sizes, ranging from 5-7 lbs, all the way up to what looked like a few 20+ pounders. we're gonna head back tomorrow with boilies and corn in tow. :lol:

Rich

Bring me!!!!!!!!

apparantly, it still is a great spot to fish for Carp. I tried a few weeks back, but I think the water was still a bit too cold and they weren't in yet. they are in there like gangbusters right now though.

Joey. can't bring you tomorrow, cause I'll be heading straight up there from work, pick the wife up from work and then to the pond. I will take you up there though. maybe early next week or something, after you get out of school. on Thursday, we can hook up and fish the marina in Port, if ya like. let me know.

Rich

apparantly, it still is a great spot to fish for Carp. I tried a few weeks back, but I think the water was still a bit too cold and they weren't in yet. they are in there like gangbusters right now though.

Joey. can't bring you tomorrow, cause I'll be heading straight up there from work, pick the wife up from work and then to the pond. I will take you up there though. maybe early next week or something, after you get out of school. on Thursday, we can hook up and fish the marina in Port, if ya like. let me know.

Rich

alright thursday after school we will go to port d Im going to bike to firemans this week as well too see how long it takes to get there, I get out of school usually around noon

you should be able to do firemans in about and hour and a half or so. we used to do it as kids and is between that and 2 hours, give or take how often we stopped to goof off. hahahahaha

you should be able to do firemans in about and hour and a half or so. we used to do it as kids and is between that and 2 hours, give or take how often we stopped to goof off. hahahahaha

thats sounds right thats what I was thinking around a hour and half to two hours cause I gotta be there by 6am sunday morning

I'll go with you next weekend. I've got to go to Port Colborne twice this week, have a little dental work done. After all that, some carp would be better than a cold beer. I just hope my line will hold up. I think it needs to be changed. But we shall see.

Archived